A Powerful Era
- Capital Campaign, “Building a Future…One Boy at a Time” raised $3.5 million, providing for a new Vocational training facility, Health Office and Primary/Middle School;
- First Polo Classic hosted at Fieldview Farm in Pittstown, NJ;
- Bill Powers was hired as CEO; capacity expanded from 53 to 80 residents and then to 97 young men;
- 2005: the first transitional home in New Brunswick opened for 5 young men (The William M. Powers House);
- Bonnie Brae Knights Drum Corps was formed and in 2009, marched in President Obama’s Inaugural Parade;
- The Aftercare Program was established;
- The Bonnie Brae Alumni Association was established.