A New Home
- Judge Osborne purchased a larger 209 acre farm in Millington, NJ at a cost of $29,000;
- Boys attended school locally in Liberty Corner and the farm provided boys with employable skills as well as a safe and therapeutic environment;
- The Women’s Auxiliary/Dining Room Committee chaired by Mrs. Walton Graft, Mrs. Arthur Herrmann and Mrs. Frank Sundstrom was formed and raised funds for boys through Bridge games;
- Kiwanis, Osborne, Paul’s and Gould Cottage were built and named for generous benefactors as well as the Administration Building and camp cabins;
- The Camp opened in 1925.