A Fresh Start
- The agency received its first accreditation from the Joint Commission;
- The first Tartan Golf Classic raised $20,000;
- “Mileiu Therapy” began, helping to bridge the gap between residential and therapeutic care;
- The first MICA (Mentally Ill, Chemical Abuse, today’s term is “co-occurring”) program was housed in Farrow Cottage and was the first of its kind to follow a 12 step model;
- Clinical Care was brought back to campus under Clinical Director, Jamie Rau;
- The athletic program was redeveloped under “Coach” Tom Melvin, with the guidance of beloved Education Director, Donna Crane. The basketball team won their first ever championship. Coach also launched the Brae Vision Program;
- The Thrift Shoppe reopened.