100 Years Later
View our 100th Anniversary Video.
- The Work Experience program was created and the Aftercare Program expanded;
- 2013: the second community based transitional living home opened in Bound Brook for 7, then 8 young men: The Van Houten House;
- 2015: the first community based transitional living home for 5 young men, ages 18-21, opened in Bridgewater: The Brozowski Liberty House;
- McNally Building Cottages were renovated;
- The annual summer expedition to Canada was moved to Forest Lake Camp in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York;
- Bonnie Brae celebrates 100 years with an on-campus celebration and launches its bold dreams for the future to build a premier Family Center and state-of-the-art new Residential Cottage;
- Paul Rieger, MSW, is hired as new Chief Executive Officer.