Now Hiring! Behavioral Assistants
- A bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field is required.
- Verifiable experience with youth and children required.
- Behavioral assistance certification is a plus, but not required. All candidates, however, must be certified within 6 months of employment as per state requirement. (Please see training website for more information: https://www.nj.gov/dcf/providers/csc/training/).
- Must meet with the youth and their family in their home and/or community on a weekly basis.
- Must maintain youth’s clinical record including weekly progress notes. Bonnie Brae provides culturally competent, strength based, youth and family-centered care.
- Must collaborate and communicate effectively with all treatment team members (e.g. family, care manager, school, behavior assistant, mentor, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable, registered and insured vehicle.
- Prior Intensive In-Community (IIC) experience is a plus.
- Experience with the CYBER Performcare system a plus.
- Fluency in multiple languages (Spanish especially) a plus.
- Candidates must complete fingerprinting and a background check.