Seeking Fee-for-Service IIC Clinicians!
Bonnie Brae has helped over 12,500 youth and families in the State of NJ since its founding as a residential treatment center in 1916. In 2018, Bonnie Brae established Intensive In-Community (IIC) services, providing in-home community based therapy and behavioral assistance services. IIC services are aimed to provide clinical support for parents/caregivers in the home with youth with emotional and behavioral difficulties. Bonnie Brae provides culturally competent, strength based, trauma-informed, youth and family-centered care. The goal is to stabilize the youth in the home and strengthen/preserve the family constellation.
We are looking for highly motivated licensed professionals who are qualified to provide weekly clinical therapeutic services to youth and families in their home/community.
License / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Experience:
- Valid NJ clinical license: LAC, LSW, LCSW, LPC or LMFT.
- LAC and LSW clinician must provide evidence of board approved supervision.
- Must meet with the youth and their family in their home and/or community on a weekly basis.
- Must maintain youth’s clinical record including weekly progress notes, treatment plans, and BAISPs if applicable. Bonnie Brae provides culturally competent, strength based, youth and family-centered care.
- Must collaborate and communicate effectively with all treatment team members (e.g. family, care manager, school, behavior assistant, mentor, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable registered and insured vehicle.
- Must maintain and provide proof of general and professional liability insurance.
- Prior Intensive In-Community (IIC) experience is a plus.
- Experience with children with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities preferred.
- Experience with the CYBER Performcare system.
- Fluency in multiple languages (Spanish especially) a plus.
Compensation: Commensurate with license and experience.
Resumes can be sent to our IIC manager: firstname.lastname@example.org