Frisbee Competition at Bonnie Brae
firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 647-8801 Bonnie Brae’s Frisbee for Fun event began a few years ago after several North Hunterdon High school students brainstormed the idea. The students wanted to create a fundraiser that helped support the Brae boys’ annual trip to camp in Forest Lake, New York. They recognized the experiences they received from family vacations and wanted the boys at Bonnie Brae to have the same memories. To date the teens have raised over $10,000 to help support the trip. Last year’s event had 12 teams participating from area schools (middle school to college level), and we even had two teams from Bonnie Brae. To participate in the tournament, you need to meet the following requirements:We are gearing up for our third annual “Frisbee for Fun” tournament event this fall! On Tuesday, May 16th from 6-8PM, we will be hosting an open house on Bonnie Brae’s campus. We need team captains, leaders, and representatives from different schools to make this fall’s event bigger and better! At the Open House event on May 16th, youth will pick the date for this fall’s event (a Sunday in October). Feel free to bring friends and anyone else who might be interested in a night of fun, food, and maybe even a pick-up Frisbee game? The first 15 people to RSVP get a FREE Bonnie Brae water bottle. Contact Gabrielle Reitano for more information or questions at
- Minimum donation of $20 per player.
- Sign a waiver and consent form in order to be eligible to play in the tournament.
- Team captains must register their team and turn in a roster to either your school representative or email to Gabrielle Reitano.
- Open to participants ages 13 and up. Teams consist of 7-11 players and one coach.
- Additional donations made in support of you/your team will be accepted and can be brought to the event or sent to Bonnie Brae.