Bonnie Brae Frisbee for Fun
Fifth Annual Frisbee For Fun:
November 3rd, 2019
Sunday, November 3rd, 2019
Bonnie Brae’s fifth annual “Frisbee for Fun” Ultimate Frisbee Fundraising Event will be held on the Bonnie Brae campus on Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 beginning at 1:00pm.
This year’s tournament will have two components running concurrently–
– As in year’s past, a fun “Team Play” tournament where you create and register a team of your friends or peers and compete in 4-6 eight-ten minute games followed by a play-off round, ending at approximately 3:30. Participants will then have the opportunity, if they wish, to join the “Hat” Tournament Play for an additional 45 minutes.
– New this year is a “Hat” style tournament where teams will be created on-site and will play in half hour games from 1-3:30 and then 4-5.
Bonnie Brae’s “Frisbee for Fun” Ultimate Frisbee Fundraising Event is the brainchild of several local teens who sought to make a difference in the lives of Bonnie Brae boys. Over the past four years “Frisbee for Fun” has raised more than $25,000 to help send our guys on their annual summer camp expedition to Forest Lake Camp.
Help make a difference, get in on the fun, and register for “Frisbee for Fun” today!
- Teams consist of 7-12 players, including 1 coach
- $20 donation fee for Team Play; $30 (Advance Registration) for Hat Play
- Community service hours provided
- Top Fundraising Team
- Most Creative Team Uniforms
- Tournament Champions!
To Sponsor this Great Event, Click Here
If you would prefer to register by mail/email:
Download and Print the Team Tournament Registration Form & Waiver: Frisbee for Fun Form and Waiver 2019
Download and Print the Hat Tournament Registration Form & Waiver: Frisbee for Fun Form Hat Tournament Registration
Download and Print the Team Captain Form: Frisbee captain form 2019
To create your own personal fundraising page, click here.
For more information please contact Maureen Hunt at 908-647-4700, email@example.com