Bonnie Brae is a private, non-profit organization that has depended on the generosity of individuals, foundations and corporations for 100 years. Your donation will profoundly impact the future of these young boys.
**Beginning with 2020 tax returns, taxpayers will be able to claim up to $300 in cash contributions to charity as a deduction without itemizing.
Bonnie Brae empowers youth and families to achieve small victories every day through comprehensive care and education. Please consider supporting us, we promise that your investment in our work will be a good one.
All donations are appreciated and there are many ways that you can make a positive impact. Donations in the form of a check can be mailed to: Bonnie Brae Development Office, PO Box 825, Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
- Help Boys and Families Today and Tomorrow: Support our Capital Campaign to fund our premier Family Resource Center and state-of-the-art New Cottage which will help us transform more lives of youth and families in our second century.
- General donations to Bonnie Brae support all of the programs that help our boys.
- Support a Specific Bonnie Brae Program:
- Give a Boy a Home: Help our young men gain independence by helping to provide for one of our community based transitional living homes in Bound Brook, New Brunswick, and/or Bridgewater.
- Give a Boy a Vacation: Do you remember your summer vacations as a child? Help give a Bonnie Brae boy a summer to remember by helping to provide a trip to Forest Lake Camp in Lake George.
- Help a Boy Discover: Our young men gain confidence by developing and discovering new strengths and interests. Work – Sports – Performing Arts – Fishing – Music – Community Service.
- Help Bring Joy to a Boy at the Holidays: Purchase gifts, gift cards or donate so our staff can provide holiday gifts to our guys.