Donate Today & Help Change Lives
Bonnie Brae is a private, non-profit organization that has depended on the generosity of individuals, foundations and corporations for 100 years. Your donation will profoundly impact the future of these young boys.
When boys arrive at Bonnie Brae:
- 64% had been runaways averaging 6 prior placements
- 67% had been abused, neglected or witnessed violence inside or outside the home
- 70% were taking psychotropic medications
When boys leave Bonnie Brae:
- 85% have graduated successfully from our program
- 64% were reunited with their families and 67% felt Bonnie Brae helped them to get along better with family members, friends and other people
- 46% decreased their psychotropic medications and an additional 21% were reduced to no psychotropic medications
- 100% of eligible seniors graduated from High School
In our most recent survey of alumni who were discharged between 2008-2014, we found that the Bonnie Brae experience has had lasting impact:
- 81% are living in the community in stable living arrangements
- 44% are working part-time or full-time jobs in the community
- 73% are enrolled in high school or have graduated
- 26% are enrolled in post-secondary education
- Bonnie Brae residents also contribute to the surrounding communities: As Brae Builders building more than 60 homes with Habitat for Humanity, Knights Drummers playing in community parades and events; Volunteers feeding the homeless with Bridges and providing water for participants of Tunnels to Towers; Ambassadors for tours and Sustainability presentations
Bonnie Brae empowers youth and families to achieve small victories every day through comprehensive care and education. Please consider supporting us, we promise that your investment in our work will be a good one.
All donations are appreciated and there are many ways that you can make a positive impact.
- General donations to Bonnie Brae support all of the programs that help our boys.
- Support a Specific Bonnie Brae Program:
- Give a Boy a Home: Help our young men gain independence by helping to provide for one of our community based transitional living homes in Bound Brook, New Brunswick, and/or Bridgewater.
- Give a Boy a Vacation: Do you remember your summer vacations as a child? Help give a Bonnie Brae boy a summer to remember by helping to provide a trip to Forest Lake Camp in Lake George.
- Help a Boy Discover: Our young men gain confidence by developing and discovering new strengths and interests. Work – Sports – Performing Arts – Fishing – Music – Community Service.
- Help Bring Joy to a Boy at the Holidays: Purchase gifts, gift cards or donate so our staff can provide holiday gifts to our guys.
- To explore other ways you can Give, please click here
Bonnie Brae is a registered 501 c3, EIN#22-1500479. If you would prefer to mail your donation, please send it to:
The Bonnie Brae Development Office
PO Box 825, 3415 Valley Road
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
For questions please contact 908-647-4700